From a sandbox and a swing for the little ones, to an fireplace for the older ones,
at Abrahams Camp there is something for everyone to do!
Possibility of grill / campfire, we also have Tri-pods for an authentic stew on the wood fire.
The lake is full of fish and you can buy fishing cards from us.
Canoeing, fishing and swimming, everything is possible.
We rent canoes and a fishing boat per half day.
The water is clear, clean and has a flow.
We have the possibility to rent bicycles at our place.
There are plenty of games in our indoor party hall and there is a ping pong and football table.
Within a radius of 50 km are 4 large cities, each with their own character and attractions.
A few tips;
- Canoeing/ Fishing/ swimming in our own lake
- Hiking/ biking
- Klostergrottan, cave (2 km )
- Trout pound (3 km)
-Moosepark Räntemåla Gård (10km)
- Horse riding Tingsryd (20km)/ Urshult (30km)
- Salmon tap Morrum (57km)
- Safaripark Eriksberg Karlshamn (45km)
-Marine museum Karlskrona (50km)
- Kalmar Castle 872km)
-Church / glass museum Växjö (50km)
- Authentic Kosta Glass Factory (56km)
-Wildpark / outlet / moose park Kosta
- Tjäro round trip between the skerries of the Swedish coast (44km)
- 122: an, Landliv, Roundtour along galleries, garden centers and restaurants
And for the nature lover, they only have to walk off the site
and our place is located in the middle of the beautiful varied Småland forests.
There are several walking and cycling routes in our area.
The well-known hiking trail "Utvandrarleden" is also located at our campsite.